- 3/8” thick x 7-1/2” wide
- Edge/End: Micro Bevel/Micro Bevel
- Random Lengths (up to 84″)
- Aluminum Oxide
- 34.36 sq ft per carton
- 20 Year Structural & Wear
- Below, On, or Above Grade
- Nail, Staple, Glue, or Float
Pictured: Portsmouth – Cottage
Pictured: Portsmouth – Heirloom
This wide plank white oak floor provides a distinctively authentic visual that perfectly replicates the textures found in historic barn wood from the past. Available in impressive 7-1/2” wide planks that are up to 84” in length, Portsmouth is a floor that will make a statement in any space. By incorporating 8 steps of distressing to produce the circular and rough sawn textures found in this floor, we have created a truly unique conversation piece that is easy to maintain with an Matte Aluminum Oxide finish . This 3/8” engineered floor is constructed on a balanced, engineered core to offer a lifetime of durability in your home. Portsmouth is the perfect choice for anyone wanting the old-world gracefulness that a wide plank hardwood floor has to offer.
Pictured: Heirloom – Burlap
Features and Benefits:
- Each plank of wood is distressed with our unique, proprietary saw marking processes to provide unmatched visuals reminiscent of reclaimed, historic planks.
- Ultra-wide white oak planks accentuate the rich grain and detail of the flooring while showcasing the most sought-after hardwood species in the world.
- A matte sheen, Aluminum Oxide finish ensures the integrity of the floor while giving the wood a more natural look.
- Each 3/8” engineered plank is constructed using the most modern techniques to ensure stability and longevity.